Saturday 27 August 2011

A thank you note!!!

My first ever goes here... It would be unfair to write any further word without thanking someone. And this someone has his birthday today. This someone is called Mr. Sir (as he has been a senior to me at school - both my beginning and my so far terminal school). I have known him for years, ironically don't even know an iota of him , have barely spoken with him so far. Keeping all that aside, he some how shared his blog post with me and I so happened to visit the same as well.
I read through his blogs and in fact read some of his posts twice (wish I did my pre-reads that thoroughly!!!). Quite profound and definitely thought provoking. Wish to use a better word somehow. Let me think... Yep something that turned my mind to go violet (the strongest color in my VIBGYOR!!!) . And that's what made me start 'henasvibgyor'... Have always fancied writing, never tried hard really, in fact never even attempted, so here I go with myself and myself only...

Thank you Mr. Sir, and a very happy birthday to you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment